Challenge and Aspire for Success
Our vision is to achieve this by:
- Providing an inclusive and balanced comprehensive education allowing students to thrive and achieve their full potential both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Students having access to a good quality of education.
- Students being supported throughout the school by our caring pastoral team.
- Providing all staff with comprehensive CPD and identified best practice from across the Athelstan Trust.
- Parents being actively engaged with the school in the education of their child.
- Having a strong safeguarding culture, so students are kept safe.
- All students, regardless of background, take part in a wide variety of enrichment opportunities and trips.
- Embedding the Bradon Values of Challenge, Aspiration, Respect, Resilience and Excellence into the life of the school and developing our young people to be well rounded citizens and responsible members of society.
- Giving all students opportunities to develop leadership skills and a sense of achievement, pride and responsibility.
- Developing a sense of community through house competitions and charitable events.
- Providing post 16 opportunities for our students in collaboration with Malmesbury School and the Athelstan Trust.
- Ensuring that when students leave Bradon Forest they have achieved outcomes that fully prepare them for the next stage of their education and have high aspirations for their future career.