Each year we usually have a variety of activities for careers education:
- Year 11 Progression/Apprenticeship Evening
- Year 11 Mock Interview Day
- Year 10 Work Experience week
- Whole School Careers Fair
- Speakers from external organisations about their chosen careers
For 2020/21 some of these events will be a little different, for example some organisations are offering virtual work experience opportunities. Check out the opportunities we are currently aware of on our dedicated work experience page.
There are lots of online resources available to students from quizzes to find out which career path might suit their personality to help choosing which GCSEs would be best for their chosen to career. Download the list here.
Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy and Procedures